WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
DigitalPath only collects data that is necessary to provide the best possible service to our customers. DigitalPath collects data in these 3 ways: Information you provide to us, information collected from customers antennas, and information provided to us from 3rd parties.
- Information you provide us:
- Account signup: When you sign up for an account, certain information is required in order to sign up for service. We require information such as first and last name, Address, Phone #, desired payment type, email address, and password.
- Payment Processing: When you sign up for DigitalPath service, we ask you to put a credit card on file for automatic payment. During this process we ask you to provide your name, contact information and credit card information.
- Interactions with DigitalPath: When you contact DigitalPath we may record, document and analyze data to ensure we provide our customers the best possible service.
- Information that we collect automatically:
- Customer Antenna Data: Certain information is stored in order to provide and maintain Internet connectivity. This information includes data for: customer authentication, antenna location, wireless connectivity and data usage.
- Information from web browsers and devices: When people visit the DigitalPath website, certain website analytics information is collected. This information is used to understand who our customers are and how we can better serve them. This information includes customer demographics, what URLs refer users to our website, date/time of visit, IP address, user operating system and mobile device/network information. This information is stored in log files to help us understand who is visiting our website and how users interact with the site.
- Information collected from 3rd Parties
- Customer Addresses: DigitalPath purchases address lists from 3rd parties in order to direct mail marketing information to potential customers.
- Customer Referrals: Customers wishing to refer others to DigitalPath service may provide information about other people to us. This information is only used for us to reach out to the referred person in order to offer them our service. Information collected includes customer name, address, phone number and email address.
WHY WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
The above information may be used for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about products and services.
- To inform you of any new products that may be of interest.
- To create and maintain your DigitalPath account.
- To monitor your DigitalPath account and adjust your service as necessary to provide you the best possible service.
- To provide the best possible customer service and support by analyzing your interactions with our company and tailor training accordingly.
- To understand who needs our services so we can tailor marketing techniques to them.
- To prevent any fraudulent or unauthorized activity on your account.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
- Employees: Information covered above is shared with employees on a need to know basis.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers. We do not sell them this information, they are given access to it solely as part of providing service to our company. These include web analytics and payment processors.
- Legal Entities: DigitalPath may be required by law to disclose data to a third party. Reasons for this include but are not limited to all applicable laws, theft, fraud, child endangerment, national security, and lawful government requests.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CCPA
- Right to Access: You have the right to access personal information we collect and maintain about you.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request we delete your personal information in certain situations. Please note that some information cannot be deleted if it is needed to continue providing you with service or is required to be maintained by law.
- Right to Prevent Sale of Your Data: DigitalPath does not sell customer data. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Right against Discrimination: You will not be discriminated against for exercising the above rights.
- Right to protection against waiver of these rights.
You can request privacy clarification, information or removal of your data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a written request to Customer Privacy Advocate, DigitalPath, Inc., 1065 Marauder St., Chico, CA 95973.
Personal information may not be requested or deleted for anyone besides yourself or an authorized agent requesting on your behalf. All personal information requests are subject to identity verification. Responses to requests may take up to 45 days. Additional time may be necessary if more information is needed to process the request or verify identity. Incomplete requests cannot be responded to if adequate information is not provided to verify identity.
Consumers can request personal information up to 2 times per year and up to 12 months of data will be provided for free. If the request is determined to be unreasonable, repetitive or impractical, an additional fee may apply and you will be informed of what that fee will be prior to being charged it.